Advantages of the JGX-502 Airspray Gun
Lightweight, Compact and High Performance
- Outstanding atomization is achieved with the JGX-502 spray gun although it weighs only 430g (Gravity Feed), or 440g (Suction Feed).
- The JGX-502 provides a quality finish with both metallic and the Pearl Mica paints.
Soft-seat Tips Prevent Fluid Leakage
- A special UHMW polyethylene seat built into the stainless steel fluid tip prevents fluid from leaking past the tip, and extends usable life of the fluid tip and needle.
Stainless Steel Fluid Passage
- All fluid passages in the JGX-502 spray gun are made from stainless steel, making it suitable for all types of materials.
Unique Air Cap Design
- Perfect alignment between the air cap and the fluid tip is maintained through DEVILBISS’ patented Ball & Cone principle, and therefore it provides excellent atomization as well as consistent and uniform spray patterns.
Highly Durable Needle Packing
- A new two-piece combination needle packing of patented design provides surprisingly long packing life. Also, less frequent packing adjustment is required.
Air Adjustment Valve on Handle
The air adjustment valve positioned at the air inlet on the gun handle allows the operator easy air adjustment.
- Air Inlet : 1/4PF (BSP)
- Fluid Inlet : 3/8PF (BSP)(Gravity Feed:1/4PF)
- Weight : 430g (Gravity Feed) 440g