If you’re looking to return, refund or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
Please note the following conditions for Phillro Industrial Pty Ltd returns and refund policy:
- Returns will be accepted for faulty or defective goods or any other non-excludable obligations of the Seller set out in the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or similar State and Territory legislation.
- Returns other than those referred to in (a) above, must be approved by the Seller(Phillro) named in the relevant Sales Invoice. These authorised returns must be freight prepaid and will only be accepted if they are in a saleable condition. The Seller reserves the right to charge a handling fee equal up to 30% of the price of the goods returned under this provision. Products specifically purchased, manufactured, machined or cut to size or to the Buyer’s specification are not returnable unless they are of the kind referred to in (a) above.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Please contact our support team to discuss a potential return of product! You can email our team here email@example.com, or give us a call on 03 86452900
- Provide a copy of your paid tax invoice or order reference for Phillro Industries to review your order. Please provide any details or issues with your product as it helps the team with finding a solution for you.
- Products can be returned to our warehouse and is coordinated by our team. You will be contacted to discuss the best option for making this happen quickly.
- If shipping products back to Phillro Industries, please ensure they’re packed safely and correctly to avoid mishandling in the freight process.
Feel free to contact our team if you have any questions regarding our returns policy!