Whatever you are testing, wherever you are testing it, taking the measurement is only part of the story. Only when each individual reading has been recorded, and a comprehensive inspection report created, can you then provide evidence of the work undertaken.
ElcoMaster®; available for PC, Apple, and Android mobile devices; is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to connect to a range of Elcometer gauges via USB or Bluetooth®, and instantly produce professional reports, offering full traceability of the inspection proving compliance to the relevant standard being followed.
- Support for the new ElcoMaster® Mobile App: Available now for Android™ and iOS devices.
- New ‘Legacy Mode’: Allows users of earlier versions of ElcoMaster® to continue using all existing data and formats.
- Create Customised Reports: Combine a whole range of measurement data; from surface cleanliness to climate conditions, material or coating thickness to surface profile, adhesion to gloss measurements – all into one inspection project.
- Additional Project Folders: Projects now have 3 top level folders allowing additional documents to be imported alongside your measurement data.
- Library Function: Save all your customised templates and ‘collects’ – which contain images or drawings indicating where to measure and in what sequence – in one place.
- Quick and Easy Data Synchronisation between Devices: Setup automatic data synchronisation and backup between PC and mobile devices via your Cloud account or personal FTP server.
The first of a series of videos demonstrating the functionality and ease of use of ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile are now available to view via YouTube (click on the video titles below) and the videos section of our website, http://www.elcometer.com/videos