The SCN series of SOMA Pumps GmbH is a positive displacement pump based on the SINUS principle.
Our SOMA SINUS SODIAL® pumps are used for a flow rate of up to 90,000 l/h. The core of the pump is a sine wave, which is mounted as a disc (rotor) on a drive shaft. It gently and evenly transports the product to be conveyed through four equally divided chambers without any risk of reducing the product quality. This
ensures virtually pulsation-free conveying.
A scraper separates the suction and discharge sides of the pump, allowing pressure equalization and thus preventing backflow. Due to the constantly open suction side, the viscosity of the products is irrelevant. This supports the production of high viscous products, such as silicones or frozen orange juice concentrate, as well as low viscous products, such as water-like products. In addition, the pump avoids potential foaming and liquid separation.
Advantages and benefits
- Each pump will be individually sized and fitted with the most economical parts
- Gentle transfer especially when fragile particles are pumped
- Suitable for low and high viscous products
- Low pulsation while operating
- No foaming of the product when it is pumped
- Heating / cooling available
- Simple maintenance in plant
Performance and features
- Capacity: max. 18,000 l/h
- CIP / SIP capability
- Particle Size: max. 30 mm
- Suction Power: – 0.85 bar
- Viscosity: 1cps – 1,000,000 cps
- 0.45 liter per revolution
- Pressure: max. 15 bar
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- EG 1935-2004
- 3.1 Stainless Steel
- German Milk Fitting DIN 11851