- Scale 0.5 Probes measure 0 – 500 microns ( contact us for these probes )
- Scale 1 Probes measure 0 – 1500 microns
- Scale 2 Probes measure 0 – 5000 microns
- Scale 3 Probes measure 0 – 13mm
- Scale 6 Probes measure 0 – 25mm
- Scale 7 Probes measure 0 – 31mm
Elcometer Probe Range for separate 456 gauges
$667.66 – $1,796.26
All Elcometer 456 coating thickness gauge probes are fully interchangeable and are available in a number of designs and scale ranges to meet your specific application Contact Phillro for all the options:
- Ferrous coating thickness gauge probes measure non magnetic coatings on ferro-magnetic substrates.
- Elcometer 456 coating thickness ferrous gauges accept any ferrous probe.
- Non-ferrous coating thickness gauge probes measure non conductive coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates and
- Elcometer 456 non-ferrous gauges accept any non-ferrous probe.
- Dual FNF probes measure both ferrous and non-ferrous applications with automatic substrate detection.
- Elcometer 456 FNF coating thickness gauges accept all ferrous, non-ferrous and dual FNF probes.
Elcometer 456 data sheet data sheet
Probe selection chart elcometer 456 data sheet