Graco Husky 515 1/2″ Diaphragm pumps
Husky 515 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps ½ inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 515 has a ½ inch (12.7 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene, acetal and PVDF
CALL PHILLRO FOR PRICES & OPTIONS
The Husky 515 air-operated double diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. The bolt through fluid cover design eliminates leaks and makes the Husky safer with higher reliability.
Benefits of the Husky 515 double diaphragm pump
- Center and end porting options.
- No mechanical seals to cause fluid leaks or failures
- Runs quietly at less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
- Maximum fluid flow 15 gpm (57 l/min)
- Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure 100 psi (7 bars, 0.7 MPa)
- Maximum size pumpable solids 3/32 in (2.5 mm)
- Fluid displacement per cycle 0.04 g (0,15 liter)